First Time Home Buyer MISTAKES (2022) – 10 Mistakes First Time Home Buyers – First Time Home Buyer
Today I am going to share with you the top 10 mistakes first time home buyers make.
I am going to be covering all of the mistakes I’ve made plus the ones I’ve seen others make so that by the end, you are going to learn everything that you need to know to make a great decision buying your first home and avoid home buyers remorse!
So enjoy, sit back and relax!
And if you like this video comment or subscribe to this channel so YouTube will show it to more people.
1. Follow in love with the home, not the block (story our home)
2. Underestimating expenses (to buy, to keep, emergencies) (story: repairs after buying a home)
3. Offering over asking not knowing consequences (story friend)
4. Skipping home inspection (story podcast)
5. Not getting a great buyers agent
6. Not understanding the timeline (it takes months!)
7. Buying just as an investment solely
8. Not being flexible
9. Buying sight unseen
10. Making an emotional decision
— VIDEO —
— GET STARTED —
✅ Connect with a great home buyer AGENT in your city → https://app.tryhomeflow.com/find-great-buyers-agent
✅ Buy or Sell your home in Brooklyn, New York using Laura Moreno as your agent → https://lauramoreno.com/hire-me/
— HELPFUL TOOLS —
✅ Download HomeFlow, The Smart Home Buyer App → https://lauramoreno.com/homeflow/
✅ Schedule A Free 20-Minute Home BuyerStrategy Call → https://calendly.com/ms_homebuyer/20-minute-call
✅ Get The Smart Home Buyer Calculator → https://lauramoreno.com/calculator/
✅ Listen To The First Time Home Buyer Podcast → https://lauramoreno.com/podcast/
Laura Moreno is a licensed real estate agent in Brooklyn, New York with eRealty as of the time of making this video. All information given is meant to be educational and be a starting point in your home buying/selling journey. All topics in my videos are based on my prior experiences, please double-check and confirm/consult with a local licensed professional real estate agent or mortgage lender if it applies to your situation.