David Richter is an entrepreneur and a real estate investor that has been involved in over 850 deals between wholesaling, fix and flipping, and turnkey properties.
Do you want to learn how to buy a house? Join our 10-Day Home Buying Course, delivered every morning in your inbox for free.
Top Tips for Buying a Home
What is your biggest piece of advice you can give to someone trying to buy their first home now
- Think of your end goal
What have you seen are the top mistakes homebuyers make? How can they avoid them?
- Top 3 mistakes
- – Not negotiating
- – Not getting informed
- – Being too emotionally attached so that you skip looking at the numbers
What could help first time home buyers save time?
- Get great professionals that know what they are doing. They should save you time.
What could help first time home buyers save money?
- Negotiate all the points of the contract (price, closing costs, closing date, etc)
Is there anything we can do for you?
- Refer to me any investor that wants to improve his/her numbers
- If you are interested, you can get my book for free here:
- Website: http://simplecfosolutions.com/
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/thesimplecfo/
- Free book: email me to email@example.com
1) Join our 10-Day Home Buying Course, delivered every morning in your inbox for Free.
2) Go through the most comprehensive How To Buy A House Checklist to make sure you buy your home with confidence without ever missing a step!