Stuart Grazier is an active duty Navy pilot who has served 18 years in the military. Through endless learning, lots of determination, and continuous action, he and his family have become financially free from real estate investing. Starting in June of 2018, he started a turnkey real estate company called Storehouse 3:10 Ventures that provides rehabbed, cash flowing rental properties.
Do you want to learn how to buy a house? Join our 10-Day Home Buying Course, delivered every morning in your inbox for free.
Top Tips for Buying a Home
What is your biggest piece of advice you can give to someone trying to buy their first home now
- Invest for cashflow not for appreciation.
What have you seen are the top mistakes homebuyers make? How can they avoid them?
- They let emotions make key decisions, instead of the numbers.
What could help first time home buyers save time?
- Have a great team that already has great connections and processes in place.
What could help first time home buyers save money?
- The same thing. Have a great team that can help you save money, like our property management company that reduces their fees from 10% to 7% for our clients.
How can first time home buyers choose the best professionals to work with?
- Educate yourself first through podcasts like this one and interview your team looking for great experience and expertise and for values that match your values.
Is there anything we can do for you?
- If you are looking to buy turnkey properties in Milwaukee, let’s talk. We donate 10% of our profit to charity.
- Also find a charity you like and donate $1 per month to them. You’ll see what that makes to you.
- Website: https://storehouse310turnkey.com/
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/stuart-grazier-327298145/
1) Join our 10-Day Home Buying Course, delivered every morning in your inbox for Free.
2) Go through the most comprehensive How To Buy A House Checklist to make sure you buy your home with confidence without ever missing a step!