Tony Ray Baker has been helping friends, family and clients buy and sell real estate in Tucson since 1994. He enjoys every aspect of real estate, from negotiating to advertising and marketing and he provides fantastic results for his clients!
Top Tips for Buying a Home
What is your biggest piece of advice you can give to someone trying to buy their first home now
- Hire right! Get an honest and trustful agent with lots of qualifications. Also make sure they’ve done real estate full time for at least 10 years with at least 10 transactions per year.
What have you seen are the top mistakes homebuyers make? How can they avoid them?
- Not hiring right. You should talk to an agent before even talking to a lender.
What are your top tips to win a bidding war in a competitive market?
- Make sure your agent understands the law and presents a great offer that is better that the other offers. Also make sure you work with great professionals because their reputation will make you more likely to win that offer
Is there anything we can do for you?
- If you are a happy nice person looking to buy in the Tucson, Arizona area, get in touch with me
- Phone: 520.631.8669
- Email: email@example.com
Awesome Resources For First Time Home Buyers
- Visit our Resources For First Time Home Buyers page to help buy your home with confidence and save time and money.
- Educate and empower yourself with our awesome How To Buy A House Checklist.
- Save time with our Property Aggregator, because we help you keep all your favorite homes in one place and collaborate with others in your home search.