Laura Contreras-Alanis is a mortgage professional with over 25 years of experience. She is passionate about home ownership for all and she serves a growing community of Hispanic homeowners.
Do you want to learn how to buy a house? Join our 10-Day Home Buying Course, delivered every morning in your inbox for free.
Top Tips for Buying a Home
What is your biggest piece of advice you can give to someone trying to buy their first home now
- Talk to a HUD counselor
What have you seen are the top mistakes homebuyers make? How can they avoid them?
- Not being prepared for buying your home and not knowing your budget
What could help first time home buyers save time?
- Come to a HUD agency because you will learn what you need to buy a home and the documents what will help ask fewer questions and save time
What could help first time home buyers save money?
- Understand your expenses and write them all down in a notebook for a month. Also, continuously visualize your future home
How can first time home buyers choose the best professionals to work with?
- Get referrals and interview them
Is there anything we can do for you?
- Come to one of our home buying courses
- Website: http://www.homesourcetn.org
1) Join our 10-Day Home Buying Course, delivered every morning in your inbox for Free.
2) Go through the most comprehensive How To Buy A House Checklist to make sure you buy your home with confidence without ever missing a step!