Rachel Major is the CEO and Associate Broker of Major Homes, established in 2014 in Grand Rapids, Michigan. She helps buyers and sellers make informed, confident choices while empowering them to make educated real estate decisions.
Top Tips for Buying a Home
What is your biggest piece of advice you can give to someone trying to buy their first home now
- Work with a local lender because their reputation will help you get the house that you want
What have you seen are the top mistakes homebuyers make? How can they avoid them?
- They don’t take care of their credit score, they don’t take is seriously, and this affects their ability to get a mortgage and their interest rate
What are your top tips to win a bidding war in a competitive market?
- Communicate, communicate, and communicate again with the listing agent, become their best friend, ask the listing agent many questions to make sure you present a winning offer
- Have your local lender call the listing agent to reassure you on your finances
Is there anything we can do for you?
- Get in touch if you are looking to buy in Grand Rapids, Michigan
- Website: https://rachelmajorhomes.kw.com/
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/RachelMajorHomes/
- Phone: (616) 430-0807
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Awesome Resources For First Time Home Buyers
- Visit our Resources For First Time Home Buyers page to help buy your home with confidence and save time and money.
- Educate and empower yourself with our awesome How To Buy A House Checklist.
- Save time with our Property Aggregator, because we help you keep all your favorite homes in one place and collaborate with others in your home search.