Ashley Kehr is the co-host of the BiggerPockets Real Estate Rookie Podcast where she helps and inspires others to get started in real estate investing. She is a buy and hold investor since 2014 and she lives on a dairy farm in Buffalo NY with her husband and our 3 young boys.
Do you want to learn how to buy a house? Join our 10-Day Home Buying Course, delivered every morning in your inbox for free.
Top Tips for Buying a Home
What is your biggest piece of advice you can give to someone trying to buy their first home now
- House hack and let someone else pay for your mortgage!
What have you seen are the top mistakes homebuyers make? How can they avoid them?
- Not having the right team.
What could help first time home buyers save time?
- Set up your criteria and look for professionals that are experts in that criteria.
What could help first time home buyers save money?
- House hack and make sure you buy something that will provide value in the long term
How can first time home buyers choose the best professionals to work with?
- Look for referrals. Go to real estate meet ups, and ask others for referrals too.
Is there anything we can do for you?
- If you are buying your first home think about the advantages of also turning this into an investment.
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/wealthfromrentals/
- BiggerPockets Blog: https://www.biggerpockets.com/users/echopm
- Real Estate Rookie Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/id1499646507
1) Join our 10-Day Home Buying Course, delivered every morning in your inbox for Free.
2) Go through the most comprehensive How To Buy A House Checklist to make sure you buy your home with confidence without ever missing a step!