Fernando Campos has been the Neighborhood Development Coordinator for the last 17 yrs at United Community Center, in Milwaukee, where he focuses on increasing neighborhood stability by assisting first time homebuyers navigate the process of owning and maintaining their first home.
Do you want to learn how to buy a house? Join our 10-Day Home Buying Course, delivered every morning in your inbox for free.
Top Tips for Buying a Home
What is your biggest piece of advice you can give to someone trying to buy their first home now
- Get in touch with the nearest HUD agency
What have you seen are the top mistakes homebuyers make? How can they avoid them?
- Don’t apply for new credit during the underwriting process
What could help first time home buyers save time?
- Start the process talking to a HUD counselor.
What could help first time home buyers save money?
- Create an action plan and a budget
How can first time home buyers choose the best professionals to work with?
- Reach our to recommended professionals. Interview them.
Is there anything we can do for you?
- Spread the word about HUD agencies and the awesome services that we provide
- Website: http://www.unitedcc.org
- Phone: 414.384.3100
1) Join our 10-Day Home Buying Course, delivered every morning in your inbox for Free.
2) Go through the most comprehensive How To Buy A House Checklist to make sure you buy your home with confidence without ever missing a step!