Paul Moore is the ultimate real estate expert. He has flipped 80 properties, built a number of new homes, and appeared on HGTV’s House Hunters. On top of that he is a podcast host and the author of the book The Perfect Investment, which is about multi-family real estate investment.
Awesome Resources For First Time Home Buyers
- Visit our Resources For First Time Home Buyers page to help buy your home with confidence and save time and money.
- Join our Free 10-Day Home Buying Course, delivered every morning in your inbox for free.
Top Tips for Buying a Home
What is your biggest piece of advice you can give to someone trying to buy their first home now
- Be patient, there’s a bubble in housing currently.
What have you seen are the top mistakes homebuyers make? How can they avoid them?
- Speculation, bidding wars, buying a bad home. Instead, buy an ugly house and fix it up.
How can first time home buyers choose the best professionals to work with?
- Don’t sign an agreement with your realtor until you test him to see if he would do whatever it takes to get you as a client. For example, as him or her for the last properties sold in the area for the last 3 years and see if goes above and beyond to get you that data.
Is there anything we can do for you?
- Understand the power of investing in commercial real estate
- Email: invest@@wellingscapital.com
- Website: http://www.wellingscapital.com