Rose Buckley is an experienced home inspector and former educator. Teaching home buyers about their prospective homes and how to maintain them has helped her become a sought-after professional in her real estate market.
Do you want to learn how to buy a house? Join our 10-Day Home Buying Course, delivered every morning in your inbox for free.
Top Tips for Buying a Home
What is your biggest piece of advice you can give to someone trying to buy their first home now
- Don’t fall in love with a property before the home inspection because sometimes that might break your heart.
What have you seen are the top mistakes homebuyers make? How can they avoid them?
- Submitting a contract and not allowing room for negotiation
How can first time home buyers choose the best professionals to work with?
- There are many home inspectors and in some States you don’t even need to get a license to become a home inspector
- To protect yourself and choose a great inspector:
- go to Consumer Reports to understand their reviews
- Make sure they have more than 250 inspections
- Understand their background and how long they have been doing inspections
- Ask them why they are home inspectors and
- Make sure they have a wide range of certifications
Is there anything we can do for you?
- Get in touch if you are looking to do a home inspection in my area
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/rosebuckleymdhomeinspector/
- Website: https://www.usinspect.com/maryland/rose-buckley/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/inspectionchick/
1) Join our 10-Day Home Buying Course, delivered every morning in your inbox for Free.
2) Go through the most comprehensive How To Buy A House Checklist to make sure you buy your home with confidence without ever missing a step!