Erin Helle is an Army wife, veteran, entrepreneur, and mom to two little girls! She is passionate about financial freedom, real estate investing, and empowering everyone she meets to achieve all their goals and be successful.
Do you want to learn how to buy a house? Join our 10-Day Home Buying Course, delivered every morning in your inbox for free.
Top Tips for Buying a Home
What is your biggest piece of advice you can give to someone trying to buy their first home now
- Put your goals in paper and go after it!
What have you seen are the top mistakes homebuyers make? How can they avoid them?
- They get overwhelmed about the process. Hire professionals and don’t get overwhelmed about the process, because that’s why those professionals are there for.
What could help first time home buyers save money?
- Remember that everything is negotiable and that you are the buyer and you are on the position of power!
How can first time home buyers choose the best professionals to work with?
- Ask for referrals, check online reviews, and start interviewing professionals and getting on calls with them early on. Make interviews in person if possible.
Is there anything we can do for you?
- Get out there and buy properties! It is empowering and freeing and you don’t need any formal education to do it!
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/theerinhelle/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/theerinhelle/
- Email: email@example.com
1) Join our 10-Day Home Buying Course, delivered every morning in your inbox for Free.
2) Go through the most comprehensive How To Buy A House Checklist to make sure you buy your home with confidence without ever missing a step!