Karen Briscoe is the principal owner of the Huckaby Briscoe Conroy Group (HBC) with Keller Williams, and she consistently sells over 100 residential properties annually ranging from multi-million dollar luxury estates to condominiums and townhomes. Her primary markets areas include Northern Virginia, suburban Maryland, and Washington, DC.
Top Tips for Buying a Home
What is your biggest piece of advice you can give to someone trying to buy their first home now
- See where the market is going and improve what everyone is doing. For example, if in you area all condos sell for 3% above price, place an offer for 4%
What have you seen are the top mistakes homebuyers make? How can they avoid them?
- They focus on the blink, which is not so important. What really matters is the location for example. Don’t go for the gorgeous, go for a fixer upper.
What are the top tips to negotiate in a competitive market?
- Appeal to the seller’s emotion! Stand out in a positive way
Is there anything we can do for you?
- If you are looking to buy your first home in my markets, get in touch! This is my website: http://www.hbcgroupkw.com
- You can also listen to my podcast or read any of the book’s I’ve published
Awesome Resources For First Time Home Buyers
- Visit our Resources For First Time Home Buyers page to help buy your home with confidence and save time and money.
- Educate and empower yourself with our awesome How To Buy A House Checklist.
- Save time with our Property Aggregator, because we help you keep all your favorite homes in one place and collaborate with others in your home search.