Nick Krautter is a successful real estate agent and team leader in Portland, Oregon. He believes that buying your home is one of the most important events in your life this is why he makes sure you have the best information, representation and education before you
Top Tips for Buying a Home
What is your biggest piece of advice you can give to someone trying to buy their first home now
- Don’t put yourself in a position that adds a lot of stress to your life. Make sure you can afford your home on top of your other expenses.
- Find lower down payment programs because you don’t need to put 20% down and homes are getting more expensive the longer you wait.
What have you seen are the top mistakes homebuyers make? How can they avoid them?
- Trying to buy too little of a home and then having to move sooner. When you buy, think about your needs 5 to 10 years in the future.
Is there anything we can do for you?
- If you have any questions, reach out! We operate in Porland, Oregon and Vancouver.
- To learn more, you can read my book here: The Golden Handoff
- Website: Cityandstatere.com
Awesome Resources For First Time Home Buyers
- Visit our Resources For First Time Home Buyers page to help buy your home with confidence and save time and money.
- Educate and empower yourself with our awesome How To Buy A House Checklist.
- Save time with our Property Aggregator, because we help you keep all your favorite homes in one place and collaborate with others in your home search.