Lisa Alajajian Giroux is an ASHI certified home inspector with over 24 years of experience in New England. She is also the first woman officer of the American Society of Home Inspectors and she takes great pride in helping and educating first time buyers.
Awesome Resources For First Time Home Buyers
- Visit our Resources For First Time Home Buyers page to help buy your home with confidence and save time and money.
- Join our Free 10-Day Home Buying Course, delivered every morning in your inbox for free.
Top Tips for Buying a Home
What is your biggest piece of advice you can give to someone trying to buy their first home now
- Do not get emotionally attached to a home before the home inspection, because you may suffer if we find major problems
What have you seen are the top mistakes homebuyers make? How can they avoid them?
- People get emotionally attached before the home inspection
How can first time home buyers choose the best professionals to work with?
- Talk to friends and family and interview all your members of your team (your agent, lender, realtor, etc)
Is there anything we can do for you?
- Educate yourself and reach out if you need anything, even if you are not in my area (New England)
- Phone: 508.292.2635