Chris Dyer has been both a real estate agent and broker for over 20 years and a mortgage lender for 5 yrs before that. He loves helping his clients make smart home buying decisions in Florida.
Top Tips for Buying a Home
What is your biggest piece of advice you can give to someone trying to buy their first home now
- For a team around you and start with your realtor. To find your realtor, ask for recommendations ,look at online reviews, and go to open houses.
What have you seen are the top mistakes homebuyers make? How can they avoid them?
- These are top 5
- 1. they don’t get representation
- 2. they look at the surface and not the important details of a home
- 3. they don’t look at the future resale value
- 4. they don’t understand what they are signing
- 5. they don’t understand how to get out of their purchase contract
What are your top tips to win a bidding war in a competitive market?
- These are my top 3 tips
- 1. Present better your finances
- 2. Find out the story of the seller and customize your offer to give value to them
- 3. Write them a letter and tell the story of why you love their home and complement them on their investment.
Is there anything we can do for you?
- If anybody is looking for an agent in South Florida, please, get in touch with me
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Awesome Resources For First Time Home Buyers
- Visit our Resources For First Time Home Buyers page to help buy your home with confidence and save time and money.
- Educate and empower yourself with our awesome How To Buy A House Checklist.
- Save time with our Property Aggregator, because we help you keep all your favorite homes in one place and collaborate with others in your home search.