James Kandasamy is an extraordinarily successful real estate investor, and bestselling author. He started buying multi-family homes to end up owning 1,700 apartments.
Do you want to learn how to buy a house? Join our 10-Day Home Buying Course, delivered every morning in your inbox for free.
Top Tips for Buying a Home
What is your biggest piece of advice you can give to someone trying to buy their first home now
- Buy now if you are looking for your main residence
What have you seen are the top mistakes homebuyers make? How can they avoid them?
- People buy in the wrong locations and the property never appreciates
What could help first time home buyers save time?
- You can buy a property from a wholeseller or from Craiglist but be careful
What could help first time home buyers save money?
- Look for a house that is lower in value because it needs a lot of work and then hire really great contractors to make it better.
- Make sure you shop around for a mortgage and negotiate
How can first time home buyers choose the best professionals to work with?
- Ask your friends, family, and colleagues for referrals.
Is there anything we can do for you?
- If you are looking for commercial property, check out my book “Passive Investing in Commercial Real Estate: Insider Secrets To Achieve Financial Independence“
1) Join our 10-Day Home Buying Course, delivered every morning in your inbox for Free.
2) Go through the most comprehensive How To Buy A House Checklist to make sure you buy your home with confidence without ever missing a step!