Jason Bauer is a Real Estate agent with Weichert Properties in NYC, where he specializes in Residential Sales and Investment Properties Downtown, especially Soho, Noho, Nolita, Tribeca, West Village and Greenwich Village.
Do you want to learn how to buy a house? Join our 10-Day Home Buying Course, delivered every morning in your inbox for free.
To Tips for Buying a Home
What is your biggest piece of advice you can give to someone trying to buy their first home now
- Give yourself time buying your home.
- Find an agent to help you find off market properties, because not everything is on Zillow.
What have you seen are the top mistakes homebuyers make? How can they avoid them?
- People rush into buying a home. Don’t rush. To solve it get in touch with a patient real estate agent as early as possible
What could help first time home buyers save time?
- Work with a real estate agent that will take most of the leg work for you.
What could help first time home buyers save money?
- Make sure you find the lowest mortgage interest rate.
- Also, try to negotiate closing credits, which are expenses that the seller is willing to pay for, like for example the flip tax on co-ops.
How can first time home buyers choose the best professionals to work with?
- Ask for recommendations. Your friends and family are a great resource for that.
Is there anything we can do for you?
- Get in touch with me if you are looking to buy a property in NYC
- Email: JPBauer@weichertnyc.com
- Phone: 860-490-9579
1) Join our 10-Day Home Buying Course, delivered every morning in your inbox for Free.
2) Go through the most comprehensive How To Buy A House Checklist to make sure you buy your home with confidence without ever missing a step!