Christian is the CEO of the German Accelerator in New York City, an organization that supports high-potential German startups in successfully entering the U.S. and Southeast Asian markets. He is also the co-founder of Glass Cube Investments, a multifamily residential investment fund that invests in properties in New York City and other US markets.
Do you want to learn how to buy a house? Join our 10-Day Home Buying Course, delivered every morning in your inbox for free.
To Tips for Buying a Home
What is your biggest piece of advice you can give to someone trying to buy their first home now
- Be patient, wait for the right house and the right price, and stick to your budget.
What have you seen are the top mistakes homebuyers make? How can they avoid them?
- Don’t be let entirely by emotions, look at the numbers, at the building, and at your future neighbors if you are buying a condo in a building.
What could help first time home buyers save time?
- Stick to your search criteria.
What could help first time home buyers save money?
- Negotiate everything, from your legal fees, to your mortgage rate, everything is negotiable.
How can first time home buyers choose the best professionals to work with?
- Don’t be lazy, interview several real estate agents and ask them to explain to you why they think they are the best real estate agent for you. Go with smaller agencies because they are more flexible negotiating fees
Is there anything we can do for you?
- Get in touch with me if you are looking to buy or to sell in NYC or Brooklyn
- You can send me an email to email@example.com
1) Join our 10-Day Home Buying Course, delivered every morning in your inbox for Free.
2) Go through the most comprehensive How To Buy A House Checklist to make sure you buy your home with confidence without ever missing a step!