Debra Johnson-King is a certified financial independence coach with over 25 years experience in the financial services and real estate. She also specializes in helping 1st time homebuyers achieve homeownership.
Do you want to learn how to buy a house? Join our 10-Day Home Buying Course, delivered every morning in your inbox for free.
Top Tips for Buying a Home
What is your biggest piece of advice you can give to someone trying to buy their first home now
- Get your finances ready upfront
What have you seen are the top mistakes homebuyers make? How can they avoid them?
- Messing up with your credit score.
What could help first time home buyers save time?
- Prepare upfront and get your documents ready.
What could help first time home buyers save money?
- Do a budget and follow it.
How can first time home buyers choose the best professionals to work with?
- Start working with a HUD approved agency
Is there anything we can do for you?
- Keep on spreading the word!
- Phone: 786-262-9991
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
1) Join our 10-Day Home Buying Course, delivered every morning in your inbox for Free.
2) Go through the most comprehensive How To Buy A House Checklist to make sure you buy your home with confidence without ever missing a step!